Social Media Marketing

This topic contains 6 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by  Vivek Sharma 3 days, 16 hours ago.

• Author

Hari Kumar
    Participant
    • Topics: 4
    • Total posts: 4
    Create 3 New Forum Topics

I am very fresh to Digital marketing. So I would like to know details about Social media marketing. Which social media sites provide fast traffic generation

Mangat Singh Dhiman
    Participant
    • Topics: 0
    • Total posts: 6
    Registered Member5 Forum Topic Comments

Here are some social media sites which help you to generate traffic:

Facebook
    Twitter
    LinkedIn
    Pinterest
    Google+
    Reddit
    StumbleUpon
    Scoop.it
    Delicious
    Diigo
    MySpace

Anand Saama
    Participant
    • Total posts: 7

most of the people is on socialmedia ..so this platform makes a strong for digital branding
    1. create genuine profilee
    2. poost proper quality content and links
    3. increase interaction with audience
    4. daily posting
    5. use related images, catchy title and description

Gautam Sharma
    Participant
    • Total posts: 5

Of all other Facebook and LinkedIn are best for social media marketing. Remember there is nothing like organic search in Facebook, so have paid ads according to your budget. FB ads are very cheap. As an SEO Expert in Kolkata, I always prefer facebook advertising for social media marketing.

Anonymous
    • Total posts: 4

Social media marketing is a powerful platform for promoting your brand or business. Social media connect you to your target audience and increase your brand popularity in a short time. The popular social media platforms are Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest, LinkedIn, YouTube, and Snapchat. Here you can share informative images, videos which properly describe your business features and services.

Richard Rosario
    Participant
    • Topics: 1
    • Total posts: 3
    Registered Member

Social media has overtaken SEO and Content Writing as the top marketing tactic for 2019. The top 3 social media traffic generators are the following: facebook, instagram, and whatsApp..

Vivek Sharma
    Participant
    • Total posts: 2
    Registered Member

Hello I’m Google Certified and #1 ranking holder many keywords link SEO Expert in India. We also provide SEO, SMO, PPC, ORM, SMM any kond of digital marketing services. Acoording to me Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn is the best platform for SMM.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.