News: Small Bulgarian SEO agency rallies for Ad filtering

Social Media Marketing Guides, Trends, & Forums Forums SEO / SEM Black Hat News: Small Bulgarian SEO agency rallies for Ad filtering

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by xSEOxNinja xSEOxNinja 3 years, 3 months ago.

• Author
    xSEOxNinja
    xSEOxNinja
    • Topics: 27
    • Total posts: 44
    Registered MemberCreate 3 New Forum Topics5 Forum Topic CommentsPower BadgeFriendship Badge

Kalin Karakehayov of a small Bulgarian SEO agency put his heart and business on the line in, dedicating a site to one long post – basically a postmortem call to action.

You can read it here.

I think it’s a valiant effort, but there’s still a crap ton of context missing. This is black hat and only buzzwords were used to describe their “services” – he admits to selling backlinks. But what’s the scale? What are the numbers? What types of links? He claims no PBN is being used, but the skepticism is very thick.

It reads awkwardly due to Kalin’s level of English. This makes it difficult to extract authenticity, at least for me.

On the other hand, the sentiments come through loud and clear. It’s definitely a rough time for his agency and the cause of diminishing Adwords for the good of the world is interesting. Obviously there’s a lot of miscommunication in his perception. Just becoming Adblock evangelists is not a direct solution.

To have a real opinion on Kalin’s situation, I need to see their actual web properties. To me, this is just a lot of noise and buzzwords without disclosing the proof to validate the cause. Adblock is already widely used and shared, word of mouth marketing is taking care of the spread.

Any thoughts?

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.