determine the fate of the head coach

Social Media Marketing Guides, Trends, & Forums Forums Hangout determine the fate of the head coach

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  elvafeng 2 weeks, 1 day ago.

• Author

elvafeng
    Participant
    • Topics: 4
    • Total posts: 4
    Create 3 New Forum TopicsRegistered Member

I Wanted to drop one more thank you to all who came out to our first live Bengals Beat Podcast last night at 50 West. Great time James Harrison Jersey, great discussion, great beer. Can’t beat it. Really enjoyed it.

Plus, now if the Bengals beat the Steelers apparently free beer will be flowing from the taps into glasses held by honorary bartender Paul Daugherty next Thursday. Can’t beat it, Part 2.

Related How to watch Cincinnati Bengals vs. Pittsburgh Steelers on TV, online

The only thing better than free 50 West beer is the latest stop on the video stadium tour being the Southeast escalator and reading our predictions. So here we go.

Paul Dehner Jr. prediction Steelers 27, Bengals 21

In a few years, when talking about the 2017 season https://www.steelerspitzone.com/ryan-shazier-jersey-c-46.html, a good chance exists what happens Monday night against Pittsburgh will be where the memories start. Either the Bengals will pick up a win that changes the entire dynamic of the season and playoff aspirations or the Steelers will once again be responsible for putting what amounts to the final nail in the Bengals season. Tyler Boyd said, in the scope of the season, this is “life and death.” In the scope of the franchise  it could determine the fate of the head coach. I do believe there’s still life and fight in this team. I see the uptick from the offensive line https://www.steelerspitzone.com/steven-johnson-jersey-c-47.html, particularly in pass protection, and acknowledge the reason for hope. I see more completions down the field and think they could hit Pittsburgh in an area of recent weakness. But too many trends stream away from the Bengals. The Steelers have won five in a row in the series. They’ve won 10 straight overall in primetime. The Bengals are 1 6 against teams with more than three wins this season. Marvin Lewis is 2 14 at home against Pittsburgh. Couple that with the inefficiencies still remaining on this roster and it feels like the latest heartbreak delivered courtesy of the black and yellow.

Jim Owczarski’s prediction Steelers 28, Bengals 14

I picked the Bengals to win this game at Heinz Field because I felt that one of the best at the time defenses in the league would do it for them. They didn’t. Vontaze Burfict kicked a guy, Andy Dalton threw interceptions and A.J. Green was once again taken away. Since that 29 14 loss on Oct 22, the Bengals’ defense https://www.steelerspitzone.com/colin-holba-jersey-c-45.html  has plateaued, all of the special teams units have struggled and while offense has improved a little bit, I just don’t think this Bengals team is built to be the one to break a five game losing streak to their division rivals.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.