A really cool infographic from a mustang parts company

Social Media Marketing Guides, Trends, & Forums Forums Content Marketing Share ideas and examples A really cool infographic from a mustang parts company

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Jesse Aaron 3 years, 7 months ago.

• Author

Jesse Aaron
    Keymaster
    • Topics: 51
    • Total posts: 83

I’m a big fan of the blog on CJ Pony Parts. They regularly put together interesting infographics, stories, and videos – something a lot of eCommerce businesses neglect. I figured I’d share one of their recent infographics as a spring board for any campaigns you might be working on.

> The World’s Fastest Roads

It maintains relevance to their brand, but it also appeals to people who might not be interested in mustangs specifically – anyone here a speed demon?

Gloria Moore
    Gloria Moore
    Participant
    • Topics: 4
    • Total posts: 20
    Registered MemberCreate 3 New Forum Topics5 Forum Topic Comments

That’s AWESOME! Such a smart idea for a parts store. I found this one to be really cool:

This was from the Maptia blog here.

It went super viral. It’s so simple – even the design feels really clean/simple – nothing too fancy going on or elaborate design. Great use of whitespace. Probably my favorite infographic of all time too!

Jesse Aaron
    Keymaster
    • Topics: 51
    • Total posts: 83

Awesome! I actually cited this example in a guest article a few months back. If I remember correctly, the designer is actually pretty well-known. I think the social element of “what other words can we add to this” catalyzed it’s spread.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.